Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Why I want #OLTL’s Destiny to be Pregnant (UPDATED)

Since Matt and Destiny had sex I’ve stated I want Bo and Nora to have a piece of Matt so much that I want Destiny to be pregnant. If Destiny is pregnant Bo and Nora will have a grandchild that is Matt’s child! There is even more to the reason I want Destiny to be pregnant!
If Matthew lives I also think a teen pregnancy storyline with Destiny pregnant could be a great way for Destiny to better understand why she was given up to her paternal grand parents at birth! The way this would work would be Destiny would have the baby and give it up for adoption. You must have figured out where I am going with this! An open adoption where Destiny would give her and Matt’s baby to Bo and Nora to raise since she feels she is too young to raise a child.This might show her the other side of the reason she was adopted out!
With the impending demise of One Live To Live there is not enough time for Bo and Nora to have grandchildren and this would allow them to have one!
*Will umbilical stem cells from Matt's and Destiny's baby be used to somehow save his life
*Update: July, 7th, 2011 3:38 AST



2 comments:

Kat said...

I like those ideas. Though I'm not 100% sure I want Bo and Nora to raise the baby, but its an option that would make sense. At the very least I want them in that child's life no matter what happens with Matt.

Anonymous said...

That's a good reason. And would make for interesting s/l. But I feel like there's not enough time left on OLTL's clock to do it justice.
That's pretty much my problem/fear with every s/l from AMC and OLTL right now is the time constraint.